Nowadays, more and more people pay highly attention to their sleeping quality. They buy more comfortable mattress, pillow, and so on to improve sleep quality.
But recently, an report says genes will affect our sleep.It explain how the team used advanced genetic tools to modify mice DNA and screen for genetic factors that could trigger sleep abnormalities. After eliminating genes containing acetylcholine receptors - a neurotransmitter known to regulate REM sleep - the team found that the dual loss of Chrm1 and Chrm3 induced short sleep cycles and almost completely eliminated REM sleep.
( Abstract from “https://www.labmate-online.com/news/chromatography/1/breaking-news/how-do-genes-affect-your-sleep/47349”).
During this chromatography analysis, the way they used is SFC separation, which will apply syringe filters, autosampler vials and other chromatography consumables.
- New Product - 0.3ML Short Thread PP Screw Micro...
- New Manufacture Line For Syringe Filter
- New Arrival - 40ml EPA VOA With Label
- OEM Packing
- Teamwork On The Huangshan Mountain
- New Packing For 40ml EPA VOA Vial
- 2016 Chinese Lunar New Year.
- 2016 Journey In Jeju Island.
- New Product - 9mm Magnetic Short Thread Closures.
- New Product - 2ml Step Vial For Gas Chromatogra...
- 2019, ALWSCI Is Coming!
- 7 Ways To Become A Leader In The Lab
- ALWSCI New Arrival Helps You Expand Your Busine...
- Do Fruits And Vegetables Contain Anti-cancer Co...
- Laba Festival Ushers In China's Lunar New Year ...
- GC-MS For Biomarker Discovery
- New Technology Helped Us Detect Gluten In Flour...