When people talk about Spider, some may feel afraid, while some may like to keep them as pet.
But do you know how strong the spider silk is?
A company start to study the spider silk, and in their findings it represent represent a major leap forward for companies hoping to manufacture synthetic spider silk and recreate one of the natural world's toughest materials. For humans, this could mean the harnessing the strength of spider silk to manufacture shrapnel-resistant military clothing, parachute fabric and bike helmets. Spider silk is also biocompatible, which means it could be used for medical applications like internal and external stitches.
(Abstract from “https://www.labmate-online.com/news/chromatography/1/breaking-news/how-strong-is-spider-silk/47822”）
They use SFC Separation to analysis spider silk. And the chromatography consumable they will use are autosampler vials, syringe filters.
- New Product - 0.3ML Short Thread PP Screw Micro...
- New Manufacture Line For Syringe Filter
- New Arrival - 40ml EPA VOA With Label
- OEM Packing
- Teamwork On The Huangshan Mountain
- New Packing For 40ml EPA VOA Vial
- 2016 Chinese Lunar New Year.
- 2016 Journey In Jeju Island.
- New Product - 9mm Magnetic Short Thread Closures.
- New Product - 2ml Step Vial For Gas Chromatogra...
- Merry Christmas
- Will Genes Affect Your Sleep?
- 2019, ALWSCI Is Coming!
- 7 Ways To Become A Leader In The Lab
- ALWSCI New Arrival Helps You Expand Your Busine...
- Do Fruits And Vegetables Contain Anti-cancer Co...
- Laba Festival Ushers In China's Lunar New Year ...
- GC-MS For Biomarker Discovery
- New Technology Helped Us Detect Gluten In Flour...