The global chromatography accessories and consumables market is a technology-driven market where technologies as well as their adoption by end users witness a rapid change. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2013 to 2018, to reach $3.5 billion by 2018.
The global market is segmented across many levels, namely, market by types, technology, and end users. The market by types consists of various chromatography accessories, namely, columns and column accessories, autosamplers and autosampler accessories, flow management accessories and consumables, fittings and tubings, detectors, mobile phase accessories, fraction collectors, and pressure regulators. Based on technology, the market is segmented into liquid chromatography (LC) and gas chromatography (GC) accessories and consumables. The liquid chromatography accessories and consumables segment is further divided into high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC), ultra high pressure liquid chromatography (UHPLC), flash chromatography, and low pressure liquid chromatography (LPLC).
The autosampler accessories and consumables market, which consists of vials, autosampler syringes/sample needles, and septa, is the fastest-growing segment in the chromatography accessories and consumables market. Vials account for the largest share in this market. In this segment, innovations in terms of variety of materials used for manufacturing as well as designing the equipment are expected to drive the growth of this market in the forecast period.
Urrently, all the major players in this market are focusing on increasing their presence in high-growth markets across emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, such as China, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. These markets offer an array of opportunities for growth and are expected to be the new revenue pockets for the global market. Majority of the demand in this market is driven by the growing demand for chromatography procedures in the life sciences, biotechnology, chemicals, pesticide, food and beverage, and other similar industries. Furthermore, growth in government investments in the APAC biomedical industry is one of the key factors propelling the growth of the market in the APAC region.
- New Product - 0.3ML Short Thread PP Screw Micro...
- New Manufacture Line For Syringe Filter
- New Arrival - 40ml EPA VOA With Label
- OEM Packing
- Teamwork On The Huangshan Mountain
- New Packing For 40ml EPA VOA Vial
- 2016 Chinese Lunar New Year.
- 2016 Journey In Jeju Island.
- New Product - 9mm Magnetic Short Thread Closures.
- New Product - 2ml Step Vial For Gas Chromatogra...
- 10 Ways To Break Your LC-MS
- Mid-Autumn Festival
- How Can Chromatography Help Smokers Quit?
- Chromatography Discovers Vitamin D Deficiency I...
- The National Day Holiday Notice
- Chromatography In Water Analysis
- Chromatography Method To Analyze Formaldehyde I...
- How Pollution Affects Our Food Crops
- MODERN CHROMATOGRAPHY COMBATS THE CRIME OF OLIV...
- Dangerous And Opportunity Exist Together In The...