The Double Seventh Festival (Qixi Festival) is one of Chinese traditional festivals, and also
known as a Chinese Valentine's Day. It's based on a romantic legend about a weaver girl and an ox herd.
It falls on the 7th day of the 7th Chinese lunar month. In 2018 that's August 17
(Friday).There is no public holiday.
How China's Valentine's Day Is Celebrated Now
Double Seven Festival is the most romantic of traditional Chinese festivals, and since China's globalization it's
become known as "Chinese Valentine's Day".
Now people usually celebrate Chinese Valentine's Day by giving flowers, chocolates, and other presents to
their sweethearts, instead of doing the traditional customs.
Though in Chinese cities, Western Valentine's Day is now more popular than Qixi with young people, the romantic
legend of Niulang and Zhinü has taken deep root in the hearts of Chinese people. It probably always will be
told from one generation to the next...
- New Product - 0.3ML Short Thread PP Screw Micro...
- New Manufacture Line For Syringe Filter
- New Arrival - 40ml EPA VOA With Label
- OEM Packing
- Teamwork On The Huangshan Mountain
- New Packing For 40ml EPA VOA Vial
- 2016 Chinese Lunar New Year.
- 2016 Journey In Jeju Island.
- New Product - 9mm Magnetic Short Thread Closures.
- New Product - 2ml Step Vial For Gas Chromatogra...
- Can Eating Watermelon Improve Heart Health?
- Top Instrument Firms In 2017
- Chromatography Accessories And Consumables Mark...
- 10 Ways To Break Your LC-MS
- Mid-Autumn Festival
- How Can Chromatography Help Smokers Quit?
- Chromatography Discovers Vitamin D Deficiency I...
- The National Day Holiday Notice
- Chromatography In Water Analysis
- Chromatography Method To Analyze Formaldehyde I...