Can eating watermelon improve heart health?
Aug, 18 2018 by Waters Corporation
Did you know watermelon is a superfood?
Jen Fournier visits The College of Human Environmental Sciences at The University of Alabama to meet Kristi Crowe-White,
who is using LC-MS to study how watermelon can improve heart health.
Dr. Crowe-White says watermelon has six bioactives: two amino acids, and four antioxidants that are anti-inflammatory agents.
She's done studies on how quickly women can see improvements after enjoying watermelon juice, and tells Jen why mass sp
-ectrometry is important to understand this influence on cardiovascular health.
Trust us – you’ll want to run to the store for some watermelon after watching this episode of #BehindtheScience!
- New Product - 0.3ML Short Thread PP Screw Micro...
- New Manufacture Line For Syringe Filter
- New Arrival - 40ml EPA VOA With Label
- OEM Packing
- Teamwork On The Huangshan Mountain
- New Packing For 40ml EPA VOA Vial
- 2016 Chinese Lunar New Year.
- 2016 Journey In Jeju Island.
- New Product - 9mm Magnetic Short Thread Closures.
- New Product - 2ml Step Vial For Gas Chromatogra...
- Top Instrument Firms In 2017
- Chromatography Accessories And Consumables Mark...
- 10 Ways To Break Your LC-MS
- Mid-Autumn Festival
- How Can Chromatography Help Smokers Quit?
- Chromatography Discovers Vitamin D Deficiency I...
- The National Day Holiday Notice
- Chromatography In Water Analysis
- Chromatography Method To Analyze Formaldehyde I...
- How Pollution Affects Our Food Crops